Friday, June 19, 2009

Week 2, Day 7: Weigh-in

Today I weighed in at 112.2. I don't feel like I am over-doing it so please don't be concerned. My whole life I've never eaten my 5 fruits/veg a day or exercised. I think my body is happy and I am feeling great.

*It is actually Friday for me, so I can't remember what times I ate.. so I will just leave them out. My iPhone has this awesome application that allows me to log my food and exercise, so that's why I have been kinda lazy with the blogging.

Breakfast:
Coffee, Oatmeal

Snack:

Special K Cereal bar

Lunch:
Slice Cinnamon Raisin bread w/tbsp. Almond Butter. Pomegranate Apple Sauce

Snack:
Powerbar, Apple

Exercise:

Buns-n-abs

Weigh-in day Herbalife tester snack:

Root beer float (powdery and has a Pepto aftertaste. Did keep my full for the trip to Walmart after class.)

Dinner:
Veggie Burger on Whole Wheat bun, baby carrots, steamed squash and zucchini

xxx,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment